Saturday 5 September 2015

How to root Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I

In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I. Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo running on Android Kitkat 4.4.4 with build id KTU84P.I9300IZHUBNH3. If your device is a totally different model, it will not work (may even brick) ! In this tutorial we use Odin and CF Auto Root on Widows computer. Root your device at your own risk


Preparation:
  • Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
  • Make sure you install the Samsung Kies or Drivers on your PC, if you haven’t already.
  • Backup your device data
  • Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
    If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
  • Download and Unzip GT-I9300I Root file on your windows computer.
  • Turn off  your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I
  • Boot the device into Download Mode as follows: press and hold Volume DownHome and Power buttons together.
  • When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.

  • Launch Odin3.exe by click right and run as administrator on computer
  • Connect your phone to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
    • In Odin, tap PDA button and locate the CF-Auto-Root……….tar.md5 file.
  • §  Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
    §  click Start in Odin.
  • §  Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
    • Your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I will reeboot automatically
    • After reboot, Open menu. If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
    • Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of Root Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I with CF Auto Root useful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment